Clwyd Refrigeration can provide a complete range of refrigeration systems for all types of beer and wine cellar. These include several high performance systems as well as cost effective and reliable refrigeration, for the pub tenant or the largest pub operator. All our refrigeration systems use environmentally-friendly refrigerants.
Through The Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) scheme, Clwyd Refrigeration customers can claim full capital allowances against their qualifying year tax assessment for purchase and installation costs of Carbon Trust approved energy-saving equipment.
Cellar Cooling Equipment
The cellar coolers as utilized and recommended by UK breweries to provide complete range of reliable, energy efficient units designed to maintain temperatures required in beer and wine cellars, to operate within the brewery specified temperature range between +8deg C and + 12deg C. The units also operate down to 6°C making them suitable for extending the life of perishable goods like fruit, flowers and vegetables.
- Refrigerant R410a
- Galvanized mild steel casing with polyester powder coating
- 6 fins per inch – brewery specification evaporator coils
- Condensing unit fitted with rotary compressor
- Low pressure switch fitted to all indoor unit models
- Standard electronic temperature controller across four models
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting without the use of additional brackets